Got a great idea? Or, a better way to do something? The National Museum of Education is looking for creative students (PreK-12+College)!
Enter any idea for a new way to demonstrate an educational concept, an idea for a new product, or an improvement for an existing product or procedure. Monetary prizes are awarded each month! This is an ongoing contest and there is no deadline!
*Winning entries are National winners* You are also then eligible to apply for induction into the National Gallery for America's Young Inventors.
You could be the next Thomas Edison! What a GREAT resume-builder, AND a wonderful addition to your scholarship and university applications!
Student Ideas for a Better America™ seeks to encourage the learning, insight, creativity, and workmanship of America’s students by recognizing and rewarding their accomplishments.
- To demonstrate that valuable ideas can be created by America’s youth.
- To encourage students to develop their ideas into reality.
- To move students from passive spectators to active participants.
- To ignite the faith that students can solve real-world problems.
- To inspire student pride in learning.
- To inspire America’s pride in her students